- Only liners purchased on ZipFit.com are eligible. Liners purchased from a Zipfit Authorized Dealer must work with that Dealer directly.
- Liners must be returned within 60 days of the date of purchase. If you purchased your liners outside of ski season and are only trying them now, feel free to contact us.
- Liners are clean, unblemished and undamaged.
- No alterations have been made to the liner including but not limited to:
- Adding or removing cork
- Installing boot heaters
- All original packaging, tags, and accessories must be included with the return or exchange. Otherwise, a restocking fee may apply.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs associated with returns and exchanges, unless the return or exchange is due to a manufacturing defect or an error on our part.
- Review our Return Policy above! If you are unsure if your return will be accepted, please contact us.
- Fill out the form below. An email confirmation when your form is submitted.
- You MUST include the order number in or on the package.
- Package the liners securely, including all original packaging, tags, and accessories.
- Ship the liners to: ZIPFIT, 176 Daisy Lane, Carbondale CO, 81623
- Select NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED otherwise your liners may be returned to you.
- Once we receive your Return and verify its eligibility, we will process your refund.
- Refunds will be issued to the original payment method used for the purchase. Please allow a few days for the refund to be processed and reflected in your account.
Fill out this form to begin your return