We offer a limited warranty that covers defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. This warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
All warranties must be handled through the original point of purchase. If you purchased your liners from an Authorized Dealer, they will be happy to help you make things right.
- Laces and Power Straps
- Cork Pouches with Cork added in excess of:
- 3 tubes of cork added to the tongue
- 2 tubes of cork added to either ankle pouch
- Normal wear and tear, including but not limited to scuffs, scratches, and sole wear
- Damage caused by misuse, negligence, accidents
- Failure to follow the care instructions provided
- Modifications or alterations made to the liners including adding/removing cork and ski boot heaters.
- Damage resulting from improper fit, sizing, or incompatible ski boot shells
Warranty Claims Process:
If you believe your lines are covered by this warranty, please follow these steps to file a warranty claim:
- Complete the warranty submission form below. Be sure to provide all necessary information as well as any additional information you may have.
- If your claim is approved, we will provide instructions for returning the footwear.
- Once we receive the product, we will assess it to determine if the issue is covered under the warranty.
- If the issue is deemed a manufacturing defect, we will, at our discretion, repair or replace the liners. If an exact replacement is not available, a comparable model, discount, or refund will be provided.
The customer is responsible for all shipping and duties costs to send the liners to us. We will cover the cost of return shipping for valid warranty claims within the United States.
Please note that this warranty policy is subject to change without prior notice.
Submit a warranty request by reviewing our policy above and filling out this form